- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 1:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Northern America
Track-ready ultra high performance tire with near race-level grip. Multi-time magazine showdown winner. The highest dry cornering mark (1.08g) one leading testing organization has ever recorded for a full tread depth street-legal tire.For High-performance car owners and weekend track event competitors seeking absolute no-compromise, dry cornering performance
- Low void asymmetric/directional tread design; dry/max handling optimized outboard (21% void); wet handling optimized inboard (31% void)
- Large, stable block elements
- Wide center ribs, flat crown profile, high contact surface ratio
- Proprietary BlackTech tread compound
- Reduced tread depth stabilizes tread, helps block and lower rotational mass
- g-Control Sidewall Inserts help resist deflection
- Flat/oval footprint
- Rim protector
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KD
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)