- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 1:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale : Europe
Designed for small to medium vehicles - the B391 offers a safe drive and a quiet ride. Featuring Bridgestone’s innovative Uni-T Technology, the tyre provides a high handling and braking performance on both wet and dry surfaces. The tyre is designed to resist tread surface abrasion and chipping - ensuring longer tyre life. The B391 also has lower rolling resistance, which goes towards reducing a car’s fuel consumption.
- Improved grip and road holding, especially in wet conditions.
- Tyre uniformity and high speed durability.
- Original Equipment (OE) tyre on Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, Lancia, Mazda and other vehicles.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Bridgestone B391
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)