- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Bridgestone Dueler H/T D684 II Tire Rank
The Bridgestone Dueler H/T (D684 II) tire offers all-season comfort for people who love to drive. This tire features noise-reduction technology for a quiet ride, a tread built for long tire life, and an innovative design that enhances control in just about any weather. For the driver who doesn’t want to sacrifice either quiet comfort or sleek style, the Dueler H/T (D684 II) has it all.
- UNI-T technology delivers precise handling, better wear, optimum fuel efficiency, and a smooth, quiet ride
- 5 Degree Noise Reduction creates noise-canceling sound waves to counteract tire noise on road surfaces
- Innovative tire design improves control in wet or dry conditions and promotes even tread wear
- Innovative tire shape: Rounder design provides better balance
- Innovative tread compound improves tire wear and enhances wet weather performance
- Spiral wrap helps hold tire shape to improve high-speed performance and tire life
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Bridgestone Dueler H/T D684 II
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 / 20 / 22 "
- 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Bridgestone Dueler H/T D684 II Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Tire weight||Tread depth||Price|
|R17||245/70 R17 108S||245/70 R17||108S||BW||30.55|
|R17||255/70 R17 110S||255/70 R17||110S||BW||31.1|
|R17||265/65 R17 110S||265/65 R17||110S||BW||30.55|
|R18||235/60 R18 102H||235/60 R18||102H||BW||29.09|
|R18||255/70 R18 112T||255/70 R18||112T||BW||32.09|
|R18||265/65 R18 112S||265/65 R18||112S||BW||31.54|
|R18||275/65 R18 114T||275/65 R18||114T||BW||32.09|
|R18||285/60 R18 114V||285/60 R18||114V||BW||31.46|
|R20||245/60 R20 107H||245/60 R20||107H||BW||31.57|
|R20||275/60 R20 114H||275/60 R20||114H||BW||32.99|
|R22||275/50 R22 111H||275/50 R22||111H||BW||32.87|