- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 1:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The tires CP321 are an awesome variant for your car, especially if you are considering changing the tires. CP321 has a hard shoulder that ensures a very good steerability and even deterioration on the whole set of tires.Capitol CP321 tires will also provide you with security and stability during your ride. This way you can relax and enjoy every trip you take. Tires CP321 are a perfect option for every driver as they have high quality and are very affordable.
CP321 are summer tires produced for light trucks, pickups, and vans. The tires provide a good grip on wet and dry road surfaces.Symmetric tread pattern with multiple intersecting lamellas and grooves helps to keep good motion on the road both while moving in a straight line and on the turns. Bars and ribs in the central part of the tires provide a good control to a car and ensure predictability. The rubber composition of tires includes polymer additives that increase the mileage and reduce the rolling resistance.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Capitol CP321
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)