- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Northern America
Today high performance is not for sporty cars only! The new Capitol Roadian HP high-speed tires were created to enhance comfort and stability, improve handling for drivers in wet and off-road environments. The characteristics of Capitol Roadian HP tires, including the components and new design of the directional groove provide the performance of exclusively high quality that the most demanding drivers always look for. The new series of high-speed tires are characterized by exceptional handling when driving on dry and wet roads due to the directional tread pattern that was designed specially for off-road tuning. The use of fine black carbon and silica in the tread rubber allows to balance high grip tire and its durability, thus increases the product life of the tire. The alternating pattern of the tread allows driving with better comfort. The variation of random pitch consisting of five optimized and improved modular elements helps significantly reduce the amount of noise during exploitation.
V-shaped sharply dissected tread pattern provides excellent traction tire to different kinds of road surface under any weather conditions. Two wide circumferential grooves help improve handling significantly and reduce the risk of aquaplaning on wet road environments. Massive shoulder elements provide the precision and directional stability at high-speed driving. The double shielding layer across the whole width in the zone of tread increases the stiffness, while providing stability of reliable steering and strength at high operating speeds on the most difficult roads.
- Arrow type center rib for better, improved and more comfortable handling
- Large shoulder block maximizes grip and increases stability through corners
- Wide and deep directional grooves on the Capitol Roadian HP resist hydroplaning, while providing the best drainage and enhancing braking
- V-shaped directional tread pattern is designed for helping tire perform on all kinds of road surfaces
- Five random pitch variation provides the improved sectional design for reducing the pattern noise and for giving you a comfortable and quite ride
- Silica-based tread compound serve to improve and strengthen traction in any weather conditions
- Optimized and improved system of belt contour makes the driving as safe as possible
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Capitol / Roadian HP
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)