Cooper Starfire RS-C 2.0
Type: Passenger / All Season
Key Facts about Cooper Starfire RS-C 2.0:
- Regions of sales: Eastern Asia, Northern America, Europe, Oceania
The RS-C 2.0 has been designed to offer drivers the maximum comfort, low noise and good value performance in a popular range of sizes for small to medium size vehicles.
- Enhanced Steering Response (Central circumferential rib provides directional stability and rapid steering response).
- Comfort & Low Noise (5 pitch variation finely tuned and based on latest technologies. Frequency modulated tread blocks specifically designed to give a quiet ride).
- Safety: 4 wide straight grooves achieve larger groove ratio providing excellent water drainage).
- Mileage (The RS-C 2.0 uses a tread compound optimised for wet grip and low rolling resistance. This greatly improves overall performance, durability and mileage).
- Wearability (Tread compound features high wearability characteristics; pressure distribution software is adopted to ensure even contact pressure distribution).
- Endurance Performance (Tread structure with CAP/BASE compound and high performance polyester cord as well as the design characteristics ensures excellent tyre endurance).
- Comfort (Highly efficient noise-reduction and vibration absorption rib is embedded in the inside of shoulder blocks to reduce road noise and ensures quiet driving).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Cooper Starfire RS-C 2.0
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Cooper Starfire RS-C 2.0 Sizes & Specifications