TireScore key metrics 85
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 23
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
The RS-C 2.0 has been designed to offer drivers the maximum comfort, low noise and good value performance in a popular range of sizes for small to medium size vehicles.
- Enhanced Steering Response (Central circumferential rib provides directional stability and rapid steering response).
- Comfort & Low Noise (5 pitch variation finely tuned and based on latest technologies. Frequency modulated tread blocks specifically designed to give a quiet ride).
- Safety: 4 wide straight grooves achieve larger groove ratio providing excellent water drainage).
- Mileage (The RS-C 2.0 uses a tread compound optimised for wet grip and low rolling resistance. This greatly improves overall performance, durability and mileage).
- Wearability (Tread compound features high wearability characteristics; pressure distribution software is adopted to ensure even contact pressure distribution).
- Endurance Performance (Tread structure with CAP/BASE compound and high performance polyester cord as well as the design characteristics ensures excellent tyre endurance).
- Comfort (Highly efficient noise-reduction and vibration absorption rib is embedded in the inside of shoulder blocks to reduce road noise and ensures quiet driving).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Cooper Starfire RS-C 2.0
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)