- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
An all-season sport performance tire with Run-Flat technology.
- All-Season Performance (An optimized groove area helps provide grip on multiple surfaces for all-season traction, while circumferential rain grooves enhance traction in wet weather)
- Steering Responsiveness (Rigid tread blocks for dry handling performance help provide excellent steering and control during cornering)
- Quiet Ride (Twin-shift noise reduction helps provide quiet performance)
- Refined Handling (Combined Tire Technology provides less tire weight and rounder cavity shape to help offer a softer ride)
- Run On Flat Technology (Dunlop Self Supporting Technology uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions)
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop SP Sport 4000 DSST CTT
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 "
- 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop SP Sport 4000 DSST CTT Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Section width||Approved rim width||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Revs per mile||Load range||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Max load|
|R17||225/60 R17 98T Runflat||225/60 R17||98T||Runflat||BW||27.6||9.0||6 - 8||51||360/A/B||756.0||SL||7.0||11||1,653|