Goodyear Eagle NCT 5 EMT
These tires are designed to blend a performance tire's appearance with a passenger tire's smooth, quiet ride. Grand Touring tires are often used as Original Equipment and place more emphasis on handling and high-speed capabilities than high performance tires.
They are also almost always less expensive than their higher-performance cousins." data-html="true">
TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 27
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
Impressive Original Equipment fitments on European and Asian high-performance vehicles.
- Steering Responsiveness (Neutral contour technology for more responsive handling).
- Performance Handling (Tread designs tuned for Original Equipment applications help maximize performance capabilities).
- Ultra Dry Traction (Wide tread offers enhanced traction and road contact).
- Run On Flat Technology (Extended Mobility Technology allows for driving up to 50 mi. on a deflating or deflated tire at a top speed of 50 mph).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear Eagle NCT 5 EMT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 / 21 "
- 205 / 225 / 245 / 255 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... Z (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear Eagle NCT 5 EMT Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||sidewall styling||overall diameter||section width||approved rim width||max inflation pressure||utqg||revs per mile||load range||measured rim width||tread depth||max load|
|R16||205/55 R16 91V Runflat||205/55 R16||91V||Runflat||BW||24.9||8.4||5.5-7.5||51||240/A/A||840.0||SL||6.5||12.0||1,356|
|R21||255/50 R21 106W Runflat||255/50 R21||106W||Runflat||BW||31.1||10.4||7-9||51||240/A/A||673.0||SL||8.0||10.0||2,094|
|R21||285/45 R21 109W Runflat||285/45 R21||109W||Runflat||BW||31.1||11.7||9.5-10.5||51||240/A/A||673.0||SL||9.5||10.0||2,271|