- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The KLD02e is a long running, maximum mileage tire.Advancements in casing and tread technology place it at thetop of the list for line-haul and regional drive applications.
- Excellent wet and dry traction due to its 30/32" molded rib/lug pattern and aggressive center rib buttons.
- Outstanding traction and wear resistance are provided by theclosed shoulder ribs with intermediate support blocks design.
- Enhanced retreadability comes from groove bottom protectorsdesigned to prevent stone drilling and stone retention.
- Increased performance and removal mileage, benefits of ourIntegrated Component Optimization System (ICOS) technologyand improved compounding.
- Kumho SmartWay verified tires use special, low rollingresistance tread cap & base compounds to improve wear andfuel economy.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kumho / KLD02E
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 22.5 "
- 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Kumho / KLD02E Sizes & Specifications
|R22.5||295/75 R22.5||295/75 R22.5|