TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 20
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
The KLD02e is a long running, maximum mileage tire.Advancements in casing and tread technology place it at thetop of the list for line-haul and regional drive applications.
- Excellent wet and dry traction due to its 30/32" molded rib/lug pattern and aggressive center rib buttons.
- Outstanding traction and wear resistance are provided by theclosed shoulder ribs with intermediate support blocks design.
- Enhanced retreadability comes from groove bottom protectorsdesigned to prevent stone drilling and stone retention.
- Increased performance and removal mileage, benefits of ourIntegrated Component Optimization System (ICOS) technologyand improved compounding.
- Kumho SmartWay verified tires use special, low rollingresistance tread cap & base compounds to improve wear andfuel economy.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kumho KLD02E
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 22.5 "
- 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Kumho KLD02E Sizes & Specifications
|R22.5||295/75 R22.5||295/75 R22.5|