TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 21
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
Designed primarily as an over-the-road trailer tire, the KLT02e delivers low rolling resistance, minimized irregular wear and increased element stability highlighting its shallow, non-skid, five-rib tread pattern. All four sizes feature decoupling grooves to reduce shoulder wear in highway service.
- Low rolling resistance, minimized uneven wear and reduced running temps, benefits of the 13/32" five-rib design.
- Confident wet traction enhanced by blading and lateral grooves.
- Reduced uneven shoulder wear is the result of a round shoulder design with decoupling grooves.
- Longer casing life due to high strength, flex/fatigue-resistant ply wire.
- Can be used in steer positions, but in slow wear rate applications to minimize rolling resistance and irregular wear.
- Kumho SmartWay verified tires use special, low rolling resistance tread cap & base compounds to improve wear and fuel economy.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kumho KLT02E
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 22.5 / 24.5 "
- 285 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Kumho KLT02E Sizes & Specifications
|R22.5||295/75 R22.5||295/75 R22.5|
|R24.5||285/75 R24.5||285/75 R24.5|