- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2012
- Regions for sale: Northern America, Oceania
The new KMD41 was designed using Kumho Tires ICOS (Integrated Component Optimization System). This proprietary technology optimizes tire casing shape, which redirects stress in critical areas.
- Mixed service, non-speed restricted highway use- max 65 mph.
- Aggressive 31/32" multi-lug design for maximum traction and tread wear.
- Optimized tread radius for long even wear in drive axle use.
- New compound technology for greater resistance to cutting and chipping.
- New ICOS technology maximizes durability and promotes retreadability.
- Improved block stiffness and integrated groove stone ejectors for optimized traction and self cleaning performance.
- Lower rolling resistance for improved fuel mileage.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Kumho / KMD41
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)