TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 26
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
The new KMD41 was designed using Kumho Tires ICOS (Integrated Component Optimization System). This proprietary technology optimizes tire casing shape, which redirects stress in critical areas.
- Mixed service, non-speed restricted highway use- max 65 mph.
- Aggressive 31/32" multi-lug design for maximum traction and tread wear.
- Optimized tread radius for long even wear in drive axle use.
- New compound technology for greater resistance to cutting and chipping.
- New ICOS technology maximizes durability and promotes retreadability.
- Improved block stiffness and integrated groove stone ejectors for optimized traction and self cleaning performance.
- Lower rolling resistance for improved fuel mileage.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kumho KMD41
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)