- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 2:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Northern America, Oceania
The KRD01 was specifically designed and engineered for maximum tread life and long performance in high scrub, fast wear applications. A great choice for regional and pickup and delivery use, the tire's wider and flatter tread arc produces improved and more uniform tread wear characteristics.
- Low running temps and long wear are achieved through improved compounding and an extra deep 28/32" tread pattern.
- Solid shoulder and center lug design to resist uneven wear.
- Stone protectors to prevent stone holding and drilling.
- New mold shape with flatter tread radius to improve durability and wear.
- Even wear is optimized by a solid shoulder and center lug design.
- Minimized stone holding and drilling, the benefits of engineered stone protectors.
- Improved durability and overall wear because of a new mold shape featuring a flatter tread radius.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Kumho / KRD01
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)