TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 20
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
The KRD01 was specifically designed and engineered for maximum tread life and long performance in high scrub, fast wear applications. A great choice for regional and pickup and delivery use, the tire's wider and flatter tread arc produces improved and more uniform tread wear characteristics.
- Low running temps and long wear are achieved through improved compounding and an extra deep 28/32" tread pattern.
- Solid shoulder and center lug design to resist uneven wear.
- Stone protectors to prevent stone holding and drilling.
- New mold shape with flatter tread radius to improve durability and wear.
- Even wear is optimized by a solid shoulder and center lug design.
- Minimized stone holding and drilling, the benefits of engineered stone protectors.
- Improved durability and overall wear because of a new mold shape featuring a flatter tread radius.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kumho KRD01
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)