- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 2:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
A premium regional steer tire, the KRS02e features Tread Centering Groove Technology (TCG) for improved performance and tread wear uniformity. This outstanding all-position use tire was designed and engineered to meet the demanding requirements of regional and pickup and delivery applications.
- Outstanding general purpose performance and all-position capable, featuring a non-decoupling groove and five-rib design.
- Engineered and constructed for a long, original tread life with an improved 20/32" tread design.
- Accurate toe-in setting provided by Tread Centering Groove Technology (TCG).
- Kumho SmartWay verified tires use special, low rolling resistance tread cap & base compounds to improve wear and fuel economy.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kumho / KRS02E
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 22.5 "
- 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Kumho / KRS02E Sizes & Specifications
|R22.5||295/75 R22.5||295/75 R22.5|