- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The KRS03 is the perfect choice for regional and pickup and delivery applications. This all-position rib tire was designed ideally for small and medium duty trucks using 17.5", 19.5" and 22.5" tires.
- Wide, deep tread improves cost per mile and stability and handling.
- Stone ejector in grooves improves casing durability by preventing stone drilling.
- Lateral multi-sipes reduce the progress of irregular wear.
- S-shaped sipes in straight ribs improve hydroplaning resistance and wet traction.
- Variable geometry groove edges prevent stone holding and enhance traction.
- Excellent cost-per-mile, outstanding stability and confident handling, benefits of a wide, deep and efficient tread pattern.
- Enhanced retreadability comes from groove bottom protectors designed to prevent stone drilling and stone retention.
- Reduces progress of irregular wear due to lateral multi-sipes in the straight ribs.
- Improved hydroplaning resistance and wet traction from S-shaped sipes in straight ribs.
- Better traction and less stone holding is enhanced by variable geometry groove edges.
- Primarily designed as a steer or trailer tire, the KRS03 can be used in a drive position if necessary.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kumho / KRS03
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 19.5 "
- 215 / 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Kumho / KRS03 Sizes & Specifications
|R19.5||215/70 R19.5||215/70 R19.5|
|R19.5||245/70 R19.5||245/70 R19.5|