- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 2:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2007
- Regions for sale: Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
For Marangoni, Zeta Linea is the direct result of the tests carried out on race cars. The ultra-high performance of Zeta Linea, expressly designed to satisfy European tuning needs, make it stand out from all the rest.
To obtain such performance, the tyre has a special PST contour, the perfect way to guarantee reliability and precision at high speeds, special compounds with an FOM-IC base, and a series of technical innovations involving the bead, the tread design and a shifted double nylon belt.
The end result is a tyre that responds quickly to the most stressful conditions and with extraordinary progressive handling, without reducing its recognised operating silence or comfort.
- Competition derived construction technology means an immediate steering response
- FOM-IC compound technology
- Directional tread pattern is ideal design for tuning projects
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Marangoni / Zeta Linea
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)