- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 1:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale : Northern America
The Michelin Harmony is an all-season tire made for minivans and family cars. It has great handling abilities and offers a smooth ride while being a long wearing tire. The Harmony performs well in most weather environments including light snow conditions.
- Exceptional snow traction is the result of multiple variable width lateral sipes and grooves
- Excellent wet handling is gained by four wide circumferential grooves that help evacuate water from the tire contact parch and specially designed rain drop sipes that provide temporary water storage capability
- High mileage, long and even treadwear are obtained through a deep tread pattern and Michelin's Stress Equilibrioun Casing - an exclusive design that balances the contact stresses within the tire and keeps the footprint in contact with the road by reducing tread element distortion
- Reduced noice and a quiet ride are achieved through a varied pitch sequednce in the tread pattern
- 130,000 km (80,000 mi) Treadwear Limited Warranty
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Michelin Harmony
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)