- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 7:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Baja Claw 46” is designed for extreme off road driving conditions. Engineered for rock crawling, mud, snow, sand, dirt and gravel. The deep extra large Sidebiters (R) have Uncompromised traction and a cut resistant sidewall. This tire is built for extreme trucks, jeeps, SUVs, rock crawlers and any type of vehicles that need high ground clearance and plenty of traction.
- Aggressive directional tread elements provide extraordinary traction
- Interlocking Shoulder / Sidebiter design enhances grip in extreme conditions
- Extreme 46”s tall for maximum ground clearance
- 28/32NDS of tread depth for deep rugged off road conditions
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Mickey Thompson / Baja Claw 46
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 20 "
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Mickey Thompson / Baja Claw 46 Sizes & Specifications
|B16||46x19.5 B16 LT||46x19.5 B16 LT|
|B20||46x19.5 B20 LT||46x19.5 B20 LT|