Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels is developing a new, off-road use only tire designed to traverse even the most extreme terrain that today’s rock bouncing and mud bogging enthusiasts encounter.
Mickey Thompson Baja Pro X
Key Facts about Mickey Thompson Baja Pro X:
- Release Date: 2018
- Regions of sales: Northern America
Built to perform in natures harshest conditions!
- Sticky Compound provides ultimate grip on hard surfaces;
- Pro-Tech Construction for durability;
- Dual Decoupling Grooves for flexibility on irregular surfaces;
- Tread Biter cleats for added traction;
- Removable tread elements are serrated for easy identification;
- Mud Scoops for added cleaning power;
- Massive Sidebiters and angled shoulder scallops for ultimate traction and grip;
- Symmetric directional tread pattern provides excellent traction and cleaning power;
- Designed, Developed and Manufactured proudly in the USA.
SUGGESTED USE: ROCK BOUNCING, ROCK CRAWLING, MUD BOGGING, OR JUST SHOWING OFF!
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Mickey Thompson Baja Pro X
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Mickey Thompson Baja Pro X Sizes & Specifications
Questions and Answers
Apr 01, 2019