- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 2:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Europe
The Neolin NeoSport is a tyre designed for efficiency and sports performance. Its unique asymmetric design will fit perfectly into the needs of coupé cars and modern sedans. The model is characterized by a high smoothness of driving, which will certainly be satisfying for all drivers.
The word "sport" in the model name was not found by chance. The model is built on a double layer of nylon, which prevents excessive heat build-up when driving at high speed. Four wide circumferential grooves increase tyre performance in harsh conditions, and high stiffness is good for use in intense heat. The model, despite its sporty design, also provides comfort in the spring and autumn season. Noise reduction technology makes driving exceptionally quiet and long-distance travel much more enjoyable.
Neolin NeoSport is a great offer from the economic sector. It offers:
- Sports performance;
- Good durability;
- High efficiency;
- Attractive design at affordable prices, for every budget.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Neolin Neosport
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)