- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 2:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
These Nitto NT555RII "Extreme R" D.O.T. approved road race and auto cross competition radial tires were developed through a unique fusion between a race circuit oriented stiff sidewall construction and the popular Nitto Drag Radial tread pattern. These features combined with the high traction, specially formulated soft racing tread compound resulted in a competition radial that exhibits impressive control and handling, to provide maximum traction under severe racing conditions. The sidewall construction is optimized for handling extreme lateral acceleration; vehicles may experience rougher riding when used for daily driving. The Nitto NT555RII is designed primarily for competition road racing.
- Improved dry traction due to high block rigidity, ultra-high grip compound, and large surface area contact with the road
- Unique tread provides excellent handling capabilities for daily driving
- Two wide steel tread belts and two nylon tread cap plies for superior handling characteristics
- Steel sidewall inserts reinforce the sidewall for extreme lateral acceleration
- Jointless tread cap plies and jointless wound bead wires improve tire uniformity and provide a smooth, comfortable ride
- Unidirectional tread pattern allows for high speed and excellent braking response
- Unique construction and tread pattern improve rigidity, uniform contact, and wear resistance
- Spiral wound, jointless bead wire construction assures strength for stable performance at high speeds
- Rim guard designed to protect against wheel damage
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Nitto NT555RII
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Z (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Nitto NT555RII Sizes & Specifications
|R18||285/35 R18 97Z||285/35 R18||97Z|