- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 1:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Northern America
The Pathfinder All Terrain is a reliable all-terrain tire that works as hard off the road as it does on the road. The interconnected rib tread pattern delivers dependable highway handling, and the siped tread blocks provide reliable grip in all weather conditions. The zigzag circumferential grooves provide both aggressive off-road grip and dependable wet weather traction, for year-round reliability. The Pathfinder All Terrain is a budget-friendly tire that delivers dependable performance, no matter where the road leads you.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pathfinder / AT
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)