- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 1:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Northern America
The exclusive Pathfinder HT is designed to provide confident all-season traction and reliable control on highways for vans, SUVs, and light trucks. With its wide circumferential grooves and zigzag sipes, the Pathfinder HT provides reliable traction for all seasons. The Pathfinder HT tire also features a stiff center tread block for responsive handling and stability for cruising along the highway. If you want confident handling, strong all-season traction, and great value, consider the Pathfinder HT.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pathfinder / HT
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)