Pirelli Cinturato P7 with Seal Inside
Type: Passenger / Summer
Key Facts about Pirelli Cinturato P7 with Seal Inside:
- Regions of sales: Eastern Asia, Northern America, Europe, Oceania
SEAL INSIDE is a new tire construction technology that allows you to continue driving without losing air pressure even after the tire has been punctured by an external object. Covering almost 85% of the possible accidental causes of pressure loss.
- Energy efficient (Up to 20% less rolling resistance as a result of the improved tread compound, sidewall geometry and internal tire structure. Result: Reduction of almost 4% in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions).
- Clean air (In addition to the reduced fuel consumption and emissions, the Cinturato Family is 100% free of highly aromatic oils, due to its new, specially developed polymers and the process used to mix the compound. Result: Minimized toll on the environment).
- Low noise (Lower road noise thanks to a special tread profile, carcass design and materials. Result: Noise reduction of 1dB corresponding to a 30% reduction in subjectively perceived tire noise).
- High mileage (Improved performance through optimizing the tread contact area, tread compound and profile design. Result: Increased average tire life while maintaining high safety characteristics and performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli Cinturato P7 with Seal Inside
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 17 "
- 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli Cinturato P7 with Seal Inside Sizes & Specifications
|R17||235/45 R17 94W||235/45 R17||94W|
Questions and Answers
Jan 29, 2015
Pirelli - Cinturato All Season - Seal Inside Technology
Pirelli introduces its first All-Season tyre to Europe. Pirelli has created a genuinely all-purpose tyre that allows the car owner to just 'arrive and drive' - whatever the conditions.