Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow Run Flat
Key Facts about Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow Run Flat:
- Release Date: 2002
- Regions of sales: Eastern Asia, Northern America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
Designed for winter use, this tire stands out for the excellent handling and supreme driving comfort it provides. When driven on road it ensures excellent grip and low noise levels at low temperatures, even through water or on snow. Characterised by an elegant tread pattern with an asymmetric design, the wide longitudinal grooves and angled tread blocks ensure the most demanding driver remains in full control, even in the most difficult weather conditions. Safety, comfort and looks combine to make Scorpion Ice & Snow a tire that will enhance a vehicle, making it ideal for even the most aggressive style conversions.
- Four Longitudinal Grooves (Excellent water expulsion for high resistance to aquaplaning).
- Multi-Edged Tread Blocks (Optimum traction on snow and in downhill driving).
- Specialized Tread Design (Excellent performance in all winter road conditions with low noise levels).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow Run Flat
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 20 / 21 "
- 275 / 315 / 325 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 35 / 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow Run Flat Sizes & Specifications
|R20||275/40 R20 106V Runflat XL||275/40 R20||106V||Runflat, XL|
|R20||315/35 R20 110V Runflat XL||315/35 R20||110V||Runflat, XL|
|R21||325/30 R21 108V Runflat XL||325/30 R21||108V||Runflat, XL|