- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Pirelli Spare Tyre is a Temporary/Compact Spare tire developed for Original Equipment applications that allow vehicle manufacturers to increase available trunk space and reduce overall vehicle weight compared to using full-size spare tires and wheels. Pirelli Spare Tyres can help drivers regain temporary mobility in the event of a flat tire due to a puncture, cut, road hazard, accident or blowout.
Like all Temporary/Compact Spare tires, the Pirelli Spare Tyre is designed for temporary use only. It features a smaller physical size, narrower tread, shallower tread depth and lighter-weight construction than the tires with which the vehicle is normally equipped. The smaller physical size requires Pirelli Spare Tyres be maintained with 60 psi cold tire inflation pressures and driving speeds restricted to 50 mph.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Pirelli / Spare Tyre
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 14 / 16 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 115 / 125 / 135 / 155 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 / 80 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- M (max 81 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Pirelli / Spare Tyre Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Utqg||Max load||Rim width||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Section width||Max inflation pressure||Price|
|R14||135/80 R14 84M||135/80 R14||84M||BSW|
|R16||125/85 R16 99M||125/85 R16||99M||BSW|
|R18||135/80 R18 104M||135/80 R18||104M||BSW|
|R19||115/70 R19 95M||115/70 R19||95M||BSW|
|R20||155/65 R20 112M||155/65 R20||112M||BSW|
Questions and Answers
Christian Serrano 3 July, 2020 13:18
How many miles can this tire be used for? I understand that it shouldn't be used for long periods of time and not exceeding 80mph. My question is that usually regular tires last about 50,000 miles and I wonder how much does this tire last for?