TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 20
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
With excellent wear and steering performance in mind it’s symmetric tread pattern is specifically designed for straight line stability whilst providing excellent traction and braking in all weather conditions.
- Two longitudinal grooves (Two wide longitudinal grooved effectively drain the water and ensure safety on wet roads).
- Corner cut (Shoulder cut improves the stiffness of the tyre pattern and reduces any exceptional wear tendency’s).
- Wide pattern blocks (Wide blocks across the pattern produce excellent handling and cross-country performance paired with reinforcing ribs to provide the correct level of stiffness to maintain performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Rapid Ecolander
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)