- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 0:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Yokohama Y376 High Performance All-Season tire and its derivatives (Y376A, Y376B, Y376M and Y376R which feature subtle tread design differences) were developed for use as Original Equipment on sporty coupes and sedans like the Acura Integra, Lexus IS300, Mazda Millenia and Mitsubishi Lancer. The Yokohama Y376 family of tires was designed to blend predictable handling with year-round traction, even in light snow.
Yokohama Y376 tires feature an all-season tread compound molded into a symmetric tread pattern. The Y376 combines computer designed multi-pitch siped independent tread blocks to reduce noise while increasing wet road and light snow traction. Internally, the Y376 features a polyester cord body and twin steel belts that enhance ride comfort and provide predictable handling.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Sumitomo / Y376R
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)