Type: Passenger / All Season
Key Facts about Yokohama AS430:
- Currently discontinued
- Regions of sales: Northern America
Yokohama AS430 tires are made for passenger cars and drivers who appreciate all-season performance luxury. They have been built for all season use. The zigzag center rib provides straight, smooth driving. Sport car owners should enjoy the look and feel of these all-season tires, and the Yokohama AS430 brings you their best. The directional tread offers excellent water evacuation for wet and dry traction, while the double-wide circumferential grooves are just the start of the innovations.
The AS430 has also been designed with cross grooves and a zigzag center groove. This results in better performance, stability, and traction even at high speeds. The tapered tread blocks work to ensure even contact with the road surface and promote even tire wear. Considered the best tires for their price range, the AS430 tires provide long-lasting, durable use through all four seasons.
- Multiple treads and grooves to provide prompt water evacuation and maintain road contact.
- Even-wear tires which are also durable and ready for all-season use.
- Generations above earlier models and offers smooth riding and easy handling.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Yokohama AS430
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Yokohama AS430 Sizes & Specifications