ACE: Summer Tire Test R16 2019
In the test: nine current summer tires of the popular compact car dimension 205/55 R16 to 100 euros. The quality of the test tires is convincing, but only three models achieve the best rating.
Very balanced summer tires. Excellent handling qualities on wet and dry roads. Short wet and dry braking distances, good safety reserves in aquaplaning.
Dunlop Sport BluResponse
A solid performing ultra high performance tire without shortcomings. Short dry braking and good ride quality, low rolling resistance, very good aquaplaning resistance.
Continental PremiumContact 6
Good results in the dry and wet. Reduced aquaplaning resistance.
Bridgestone Turanza T005
Short dry braking and good ride quality, low rolling resistance, very good aquaplaning resistance.
Falken Ziex ZE310 Ecorun
Good aquaplaning resistance. Long dry braking.
Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance
Very low rolling resistance. Especially good in the wet.
Hankook Ventus Prime 3 K125
The shortest wet and dry braking distances. Reduced aquaplaning resistance.
Michelin Primacy 4
Good aquaplaning resistance. Relatively weak in the wet, slightly weak on dry roads, high purchase price.
Pirelli Cinturato P7
The shortest wet braking distances. Long braking distances in the dry, high rolling resistance. Unstable at the limit during wet and dry handling, reduced aquaplaning resistance.
- 2019 AUTOBILD: Summer Tire Test R17
- 2019 ADAC: Summer Tire Test R15
- 2019 Moottori: Summer Tire Test R16
- 2019 Motor NAF/Vi Bilägare: Summer Tire Test (Premium)
- 2019 AUTOBILD: Summer Tire Test R18
- 2019 Gute Fahrt: Summer Tire Test R18
- 2019 Auto Zeitung: Summer Tire Test R18
- 2019 Motor NAF/Vi Bilägare: Summer Tire Test (Economy)
- 2019 Auto Motor und Sport: UHP Summer Tire Test R20