- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Based on the award winning iPro and MAZ4S, the new PRO R1 is an exciting new addition.
- Ultra high performance tire designed for premium sport sedans and coupes
- Five-rib tread pattern design with multi-pitch tread block arrangement reduces pattern noise while increasing dry performance
- Continuous shoulder-rib design minimizes tread squirm under cornering, enhancing cornering stability and steering feedback
- Four wide circumferential grooves provide excellent hydroplaning resistance and wet traction
- New microsilica-infused compound reduces rolling resistance and improves wet traction
- Jointless spiral-wound cap ply maximizes ride refinement and durability
- High-stiffness casing for improved high-speed stability and handling
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Maxxis / Victra PRO R1
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Maxxis / Victra PRO R1 Sizes & Specifications
|R18||265/35 R18 97W XL||265/35 R18||97W||XL|