Nexen Winguard Sport
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 15:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- This tire has been replaced by Nexen / WinGuard Sport 2 , Nexen / WinGuard Sport 2 SUV , Nexen / WinGuard Sport 2 WU7
- Available Sizes in Line: 40
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • Fiat 500X 334 Facelift [2018 .. 2023]
- Year Released: 2008
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, Russia+, East Asia
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Nexen Winguard Sport. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Winter driving and long mileage performance are raised to the next level with the WinGuard Sport. Its high density multi-sipe elevates grip for braking on icy and snowy roads, simultaneously increasing longevity. Snowy or dry traction and cornering are improved with the asymmetric tread. Large wide grooves effectively drain water for anti-hydroplaning performance.
- 4 Wide Circumferential Grooves (Upgrade drainage and anti-hydroplaning performance on wet roads).
- Asymmetric Tread Design (Improve traction and cornering performance in both wet and snowy roads).
- High Density Multi-Sipe (Enhanced grip for braking on icy and snowy roads and increased longevity).
- 5 Random Pitch Variation (Optimized sectional design to reduce pattern noise).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Nexen / Winguard Sport
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Nexen / Winguard Sport Sizes & Specifications
|R15||185/60 R15 84T||185/60 R15||84T|
|R15||185/65 R15 88T||185/65 R15||88T|
|R15||195/65 R15 91T||195/65 R15||91T|
|R15||205/60 R15 91H||205/60 R15||91H|
|R16||195/45 R16 84H XL||195/45 R16||84H||XL||
From 77.1, 1 offer
|R16||205/55 R16 94V XL||205/55 R16||94V||XL|
|R16||215/55 R16 97H XL||215/55 R16||97H||XL||
From 98.4, 1 offer
|R16||215/55 R16 97V XL||215/55 R16||97V||XL||
From 94.4, 1 offer
|R16||225/55 R16 99H XL||225/55 R16||99H||XL||
From 97.2, 2 offers
|R16||225/55 R16 99V XL||225/55 R16||99V||XL||
From 100.6, 1 offer
|R16||225/60 R16 102V XL||225/60 R16||102V||XL||
From 97.5, 1 offer
|R17||205/40 R17 84V XL||205/40 R17||84V||XL|
|R17||205/45 R17 88V XL||205/45 R17||88V||XL|
|R17||205/50 R17 93V XL||205/50 R17||93V||XL|
|R17||215/40 R17 87V XL||215/40 R17||87V||XL|
|R17||215/45 R17 91V XL||215/45 R17||91V||XL|
|R17||215/50 R17 95V XL||215/50 R17||95V||XL|
|R17||215/55 R17 98V XL||215/55 R17||98V||XL|
|R17||215/60 R17 96H||215/60 R17||96H|
|R17||225/45 R17 94V XL||225/45 R17||94V||XL|
|R17||225/50 R17 98V XL||225/50 R17||98V||XL|
|R17||225/55 R17 101V XL||225/55 R17||101V||XL|
|R17||235/45 R17 97V XL||235/45 R17||97V||XL|
|R17||245/45 R17 99V||245/45 R17||99V|
|R18||215/40 R18 89V XL||215/40 R18||89V||XL|
|R18||225/40 R18 92V XL||225/40 R18||92V||XL|
|R18||225/45 R18 95V XL||225/45 R18||95V||XL|
|R18||235/45 R18 98V XL||235/45 R18||98V||XL|
|R18||235/50 R18 101V XL||235/50 R18||101V||XL|
|R18||245/45 R18 100V XL||245/45 R18||100V||XL|
|R18||255/35 R18 94V XL||255/35 R18||94V||XL|
|R18||255/45 R18 103V XL||255/45 R18||103V||XL|
|R19||235/55 R19 105V XL||235/55 R19||105V||XL|
|R19||245/40 R19 98V||245/40 R19||98V|
|R19||245/40 R19 98V XL||245/40 R19||98V||XL|
|R19||245/45 R19 102V||245/45 R19||102V|
|R19||255/35 R19 96V XL||255/35 R19||96V||XL|
|R19||255/40 R19 100V XL||255/40 R19||100V||XL|
|R19||275/40 R19 105V XL||275/40 R19||105V||XL|
|R20||275/40 R20 106W XL||275/40 R20||106W||XL|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Nexen / Winguard Sport tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Nexen / Winguard Sport.