- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 9:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Accelera Epsilon Tire Rank
The dynamic directional tire.
- Triple dynamic block (Provides excellent stability at high speeds while reducing noise levels).
- Combination of V-shaped and main grooves (Provide efficient water draining to overcome aquaplaning risk).
- Unique shoulder blocks (Provide optimum cornering stability).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Accelera / Epsilon
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 14 "
- 185 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Accelera / Epsilon Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Max load||Ply rating||Load range||Max inflation pressure||Tread depth||Section width||Overall diameter||Rim width||Price|
|R14||185/60 R14 82H||185/60 R14||82H||1047||44||10.0||7.4||22.8||5.5|