Key Facts about Atturo CV400:
- Release Date: 2017
- Regions of sales: Eastern Asia, Northern America, Europe
This hard working tire is designed for the commercial van segment such as the Ford Transit and Ram Pro Master. These vehicles have become increasingly popular for all types of urban service and delivery fleets. The segment opportunities have expanded into consumer markets as the modern full size van for camping, luxury conversions and group transportation. The extension of the Atturo range for this category is a natural complement to the brand’s dedication to the Light Truck market segment.
- The Atturo CV400 tread pattern is designed just for the commercial van application
- The broad shoulder blocks with deep sipes provide stable handling for high center of gravity vehicles
- The interlocking chevron center blocks maintain directional tracking
- The three center channels improve water dispersion for improved traction and braking.
- A highly durable tread compound supports the 40,000 mile tread wear warranty
- The wide footprint make it a perfect tire for OEM replacement for utility vans such as the Sprinter
- The four rib tread pattern is optimized for stability
- The CV400 size range is certified for international markets
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Atturo CV400
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Atturo CV400 Sizes & Specifications
Questions and Answers
Oct 23, 2017
Atturo Tires CV400 - The New Tire for Utility Vans.
The CV400: The Latest from Atturo Tire. Commercial van tire made for the modern urban delivery fleet. The high load capacity C rated tire offers durability and all season capability. The CV400 includes a 40,000 mile tread wear warranty. - Four rib tread pattern with large blocks provides stability for high load vehicles.