These tires are designed to blend a performance tire's appearance with a passenger tire's smooth, quiet ride. Grand Touring tires are often used as Original Equipment and place more emphasis on handling and high-speed capabilities than high performance tires.
They are also almost always less expensive than their higher-performance cousins." data-html="true">
TireScore key metrics 43
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 13
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 21
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
The summer tire F101 from Autogrip is an affortable tire that will satisfie all of your everyday driving needs. Offered in most of the popular sizes, the F101 is a great entry level tire for sedans and sport coupes. This tire will offer impressive handling performance on wet and dry road conditions without compromising security and comfort.
- Great water evacuation and a comfortable ride.
- Meets and exceeds government standards.
- Unique stylish design that will compliment any vehicle.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Autogrip F101
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)