- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 25:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2018 New
- Regions for sale : Europe
The AV12, building on the success of the AV11, offers a 10 percent improvement in rolling resistance compared with its predecessor. Fuel consumption is partly determined by the rolling resistance level of tyres. Lower rolling resistance tyres use less fuel and cost less to run, which is an important factor for the fleet market and makes the AV12 an efficient choice.
Sidewall damage is a major factor in the early replacement of commercial van tyres, so a durable sidewall also has a big impact on the longevity of the product and reducing fleet tyre costs. During the development of the AV12, technology from Avon’s extensive experience in rally tyres has been utilised to create an enhanced durable sidewall with protective kerbing ‘wear ribs’. The depth of these kerbing ribs is 1.5mm. A prominent sidewall ‘buffer’ also helps to avoid premature wear and minimise kerbing damage. The AV12’s buffer is 6mm wider than on the tyre’s predecessor, the AV11.
As Avon’s first silica rich compound commercial van tyre, the tread compound used in the new AV12 tyre expands the envelope of handling performance and improves wet braking by 5 percent compared to the Avon AV11.
With a solid tyre construction proven in the fields of the commercial driver, and a fitment range that covers over 80 percent of the commercial van market, the AV12 is an extremely well developed tyre to suit the needs of its users.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Avon AV12
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 14 / 15 / 16 "
- 175 / 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Avon AV12 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Rolling resistance||Load range|
|R14||175/70 R14 95T||175/70 R14||95T||E|
|R15||195/70 R15 104R||195/70 R15||104R||E|
|R15||215/65 R15 104T||215/65 R15||104T||E|
|R15||215/70 R15 109S||215/70 R15||109S||C|
|R16||185/75 R16 104R||185/75 R16||104R||E|
|R16||195/60 R16 99H||195/60 R16||99H||E|
|R16||195/65 R16 104T||195/65 R16||104T||C|
|R16||195/75 R16 110T||195/75 R16||110T||C|
|R16||205/65 R16 107T||205/65 R16||107T||C|
|R16||205/75 R16 113R||205/75 R16||113R||C|
|R16||215/60 R16 103T||215/60 R16||103T||E|
|R16||215/65 R16 109T||215/65 R16||109T||C|
|R16||215/75 R16 116R||215/75 R16||116R||C|
|R16||225/65 R16 112R||225/65 R16||112R||C|
|R16||235/65 R16 115R||235/65 R16||115R||C|