Barum Bravuris 2
Type: Passenger / Summer
Key Facts about Barum Bravuris 2:
- Regions of sales: Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
The Barum Bravuris 2 tyres are associated with maximum traction and braking power including reduced braking distances.
- Braking response (The asymmetric tread design increases the traction on wet and dry surfaces, leading to exceptional braking response. The tyres also offer reduced stopping distances, which is extremely crucial for safety).
- Increased cornering and handling stability (On the inner side, the tyres are equipped with an increased number of tread blocks. The placements of these blocks ensure maximum handling stability).
- Reduced risk of skidding on wet roads (The tread pattern incorporates wide circumferential grooves that enable greater water evacuation from under the tyres. This reduces the risk of skidding on wet roads).
- Wear characteristics (The tyres offer maximum tyre durability by incorporating two steel belts into the tyre tread to ensure greater durability).
- Size availability (The tyres are suitable for 15- 20 inch wheel fitments and are available in a variety of sizes. The tyre tread design reduces risk of aquaplaning significantly, enhancing wet weather performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Barum Bravuris 2
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 20 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 245 / 255 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Barum Bravuris 2 Sizes & Specifications
|R15||205/55 R15 88V||205/55 R15||88V|
|R15||205/60 R15 91H||205/60 R15||91H|
|R15||205/60 R15 91V||205/60 R15||91V|
|R15||215/65 R15 96H||215/65 R15||96H|
|R15||225/60 R15 96V||225/60 R15||96V|
|R16||205/60 R16 92V||205/60 R16||92V|
|R17||255/40 R17 94W||255/40 R17||94W|
|R18||265/35 R18 93W||265/35 R18||93W|
|R20||245/35 R20 95Y XL||245/35 R20||95Y||XL||XL|