BFGoodrich Advantage T/A SUV
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 13:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about BFGoodrich Advantage T/A SUV. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
BFGoodrich Advantage T/A SUV Tire Rank
Thanks to the strong tyre structure of the BF Goodrich Advantage T/A SUV tyre, you can make your own way in every driving situation.
- Large tread block with deep wide longitudinal and latitudinal grooves and sipes ensuring great braking in both wet and dry.
- Symmetric tread design with rigid tread blocks and shoulder and "jagged" grooves for responsive handling and control.
- The mix of tread pattern blocks in various sizes and "jagged" grooves along with reinforced fillers at the shoulder provide smooth handling and response to your driving.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- BFGoodrich / Advantage T/A SUV
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)