BFGoodrich Advantage T/A SUV
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 16:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about BFGoodrich Advantage T/A SUV. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Tire Rank :: BFGoodrich Advantage T/A SUV
Thanks to the strong tyre structure of the BF Goodrich Advantage T/A SUV tyre, you can make your own way in every driving situation.
- Large tread block with deep wide longitudinal and latitudinal grooves and sipes ensuring great braking in both wet and dry.
- Symmetric tread design with rigid tread blocks and shoulder and "jagged" grooves for responsive handling and control.
- The mix of tread pattern blocks in various sizes and "jagged" grooves along with reinforced fillers at the shoulder provide smooth handling and response to your driving.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- BFGoodrich / Advantage T/A SUV
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
BFGoodrich / Advantage T/A SUV Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Max load (kg)||Utqg||Max load (lbs)||Revs per mile||Price|
|R15||205/70 R15 96T||205/70 R15||96T|
|R15||215/70 R15 98T||215/70 R15||98T|
|R15||225/70 R15 100T||225/70 R15||100T|
|R15||235/70 R15 103T||235/70 R15||103T|
|R15||235/75 R15 109T||235/75 R15||109T|
|R15||255/70 R15 108T||255/70 R15||108T|
|R16||215/65 R16 98T||215/65 R16||98T|
|R16||215/70 R16 100T||215/70 R16||100T|
|R16||225/70 R16 103T||225/70 R16||103T|
|R16||245/70 R16 111T||245/70 R16||111T|
|R16||265/70 R16 112T||265/70 R16||112T|
|R16||265/75 R16 116T||265/75 R16||116T|
|R17||225/65 R17 102H||225/65 R17||102H|
|R17||235/60 R17 102H||235/60 R17||102H|
|R17||265/65 R17 112H||265/65 R17||112H|
|R18||235/55 R18 104H||235/55 R18||104H|
|R18||265/60 R18 110H||265/60 R18||110H|