BFGoodrich Commercial T/A All-Season 2
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 15:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2014
- Regions for sale: North America, Central & South America
Popular Vehicle Fitments :: BFGoodrich Commercial T/A All-Season 2
- • Ford E-150 Econoline
- • Ford E-250 Econoline
- • Ford E-350 Econoline
- • Ford F-150
- • Ford F-250
- • Ford F-350
- • Chevrolet Silverado
- • Dodge Ram 2500
- • Dodge Ram 3500
State of-the-art, computer aided tread design provides outstanding snow traction while offering predictable handling and a very quiet ride. Branded M&S for mud and snow.
- Asymmetric tread pattern permits unsurpassed range of capability from snow traction to true Z-rated performance.
- Extra-Wide circumferential grooves provide superior water evacuation even in hard cornering where narrow grooves can close.
- Smaller, highly siped interior tread blocks maximize wet and snow performance.
- ETEC System replaces conventional circumference cap ply with continous spiral wrap designed for the specific needs of ultra-high perfomance driving conditions.
- Larger outer shoulder tread blocks maximize cornering force and improve predictability and driver "feel" at the limit.
- Transitional block element design provides stability at the edge of the element for greater predictabilityduring turn-in and cornering.
- Two Steel Belts contribute strength and high performance endurance.
- Polyester carcass construction provides an extra measure of ride comfort.
- Z Speed Rated capable of speeds over 240 km/h.
- 80,000 limited treadware warranty
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- BFGoodrich / Commercial T/A All-Season 2
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
BFGoodrich / Commercial T/A All-Season 2 Sizes & Specifications
|R16||215/85 R16 115/112R||215/85 R16||115/112R|
|R16||215/85 R16 115R||215/85 R16||115R|
|R16||225/75 R16 115/112R||225/75 R16||115/112R|
|R16||225/75 R16 115R||225/75 R16||115R|
|R16||235/85 R16 120/116R||235/85 R16||120/116R|
|R16||235/85 R16 120R||235/85 R16||120R|
|R16||245/75 R16 120/116R||245/75 R16||120/116R|
|R16||245/75 R16 120R||245/75 R16||120R|
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120R||265/75 R16||123/120R|
|R16||265/75 R16 123R||265/75 R16||123R|
|R17||235/80 R17 120/117R||235/80 R17||120/117R|
|R17||245/70 R17 119/116R||245/70 R17||119/116R|
|R17||245/75 R17 121/118R||245/75 R17||121/118R|
|R17||265/70 R17 121/118R||265/70 R17||121/118R|
|R18||275/70 R18 125/122R||275/70 R18||125/122R|
Note! Have you driven on the BFGoodrich / Commercial T/A All-Season 2 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the BFGoodrich / Commercial T/A All-Season 2.