- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about BFGoodrich Commercial T/A Traction. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
BFGoodrich Commercial T/A Traction Tire Rank
A truck and fleet tire with aggressive tread to go wherever your route requires.
- Agressive tread design for demanding roads and conditions.
- Two steel belts offer a stiffer tread for better steering response, cornering, and traction; improved bruise and puncture resistance.
- Increased biting edges and deep lateral grooves give excellent severe weather traction, RAC severe snow rating.
- CoolWedge shoulder insert increases treadlife by keeping the tires running cooler under tough conditions.
BFGoodrich Commercial T/A Traction Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- BFGoodrich / Commercial T/A Traction
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 75 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
BFGoodrich / Commercial T/A Traction Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Measured rim width||Utqg||Tread depth||Sidewall styling||Revs per mile||Overall diameter||Max inflation pressure||Section width||Load range||Approved rim width||Tire weight||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Price|
|R16||215/85 R16 110/107Q||215/85 R16||110/107Q||6.0||18.0||BW||688||30.2||65.0||8.5||D||5.5 - 7||41.91||2335.0|
|R16||225/75 R16 115/112Q||225/75 R16||115/112Q||6.0||18.0||BW||710||29.3||80.0||8.8||E||6 - 7||41.56||2680.0|
|R16||235/85 R16 120/116Q||235/85 R16||120/116Q||6.5||18.0||BW||658||31.6||80.0||9.4||E||6 - 7||46.52||3042.0|
|R16||245/75 R16 120/116Q||245/75 R16||120/116Q||7.0||18.0||BW||680||30.6||80.0||10.0||E||6.5 - 8||46.45||3042.0|
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120Q||265/75 R16||123/120Q||7.5||15.5||BW||654||31.8||80.0||10.5||E||7 - 8||50.71||3415.0|