- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
These new g-Force T/A Drag Radial tires are an improvement on the world's first DOT street legal drag race tire. They feature a new tread compound that delivers more peak performance during launch and maximum straight-line acceleration--with full streetability. The competition-developed tread design resists distortion, squirm, and chunking (pieces of tire flying off), as well as the stresses of centrifugal force, to maintain a consistent footprint. Two full-width steel belts reduce the risk of punctures, while the tubeless design allows for easier mounting, without the need for rim screws.
- The original street-legal world record setter
- ETEC resists centrifugal force to maintain a consistent footprint
- Radical appearance with drag racing tread design
- Better grip off the line and stability through the trap
- High-speed stability and control with more cornering performance
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 BFGoodrich / g-Force T/A Drag Radial
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 235 / 255 / 275 / 315 / 325 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 50 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 BFGoodrich / g-Force T/A Drag Radial Sizes & Specifications
|R15||235/60 R15 98R||235/60 R15||98R|
|R15||275/50 R15 101R||275/50 R15||101R|
|R15||275/60 R15 107R||275/60 R15||107R|
|R15||325/50 R15 111R||325/50 R15||111R|
|R16||255/50 R16 98R||255/50 R16||98R|
|R17||275/40 R17 93R||275/40 R17||93R|
|R17||315/35 R17 93R||315/35 R17||93R|