Bridgestone Dueler A/T RH-S
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 23:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
- Available Sizes in Line: 5
- Year Released: 2012
- Regions for sale: North America, Central & South America, Europe, Russia+, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Oceania
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Bridgestone Dueler A/T RH-S. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Tire Rank :: Bridgestone Dueler A/T RH-S
103 325 in Light Truck / SUV / All Season
44 123 in On-/Off-Road All-Terrain
For an aggressive tire that’s ready to take on the world, look no further than the Bridgestone Dueler A/T RH-S. This all-terrain tire powerfully grips the ground in dry weather, rain, mud, and light snow -- so you can take just about any road, no matter what the conditions. The Dueler A/T RH-S is a tire that lives up to the Bridgestone name.
- Versatile performance for drivers of trucks, SUVs and CUVs
- Designed for a comfortable ride
- Confident traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Armed with technologies that help deliver durability with a good tread life
Bridgestone Dueler A/T RH-S Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Bridgestone / Dueler A/T RH-S
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 / 20 / 22 "
- 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 55 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Bridgestone / Dueler A/T RH-S Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Tire weight||Tread depth||Load range||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R17||265/70 R17 112Q||265/70 R17||112Q||31.65||42.0||15.0||C||BW|
|R17||265/70 R17 113S||265/70 R17||113S||31.65||42.0||14.0||BW|
|R18||255/70 R18 112S||255/70 R18||112S||32.09||41.0||14.0||OWL|
|R18||265/65 R18 112S||265/65 R18||112S||31.54||42.0||14.0||OWL|
|R22||285/45 R22 110H||285/45 R22||110H||32.09||44.0||13.0||BW|
Note! Have you driven on the Bridgestone / Dueler A/T RH-S tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Bridgestone / Dueler A/T RH-S.