- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 15:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Bridgestone’s 4x4 tyre features a modern tread pattern for excellent handling stability and a quieter, smoother, more comfortable highway ride.
It is fitted as original equipment on a range of recreational vehicles, including Subaru Forester, Honda CR-V and Suzuki Vitara.
- Reduced road noise for a smooth and comfortable drive
- Exceptional stability and steering response in wet and dry conditions
- Excellent braking performance
- Sedan like comfort on the open road
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Bridgestone / Dueler H/T 684
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 18 "
- 195 / 205 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Bridgestone / Dueler H/T 684 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|R15||195/80 R15 96S||195/80 R15||96S|
|R16||205/65 R16 95T||205/65 R16||95T|
|R18||275/60 R18 113H||275/60 R18||113H|