- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 17:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Duravis M773II tires from Bridgestone are all weather, performance enhancing options for light to medium trucks. Duravis tires are reinforced to resist damage from punctures, cuts and abrasions while offering superior traction even in wet or icy conditions. The unique water evacuating tread patterns help maintain control and stability when road surfaces are slick for a more confident drive.
Features & Benefits:
- Damage resistant compound construction
- All-weather traction control
- Designed for light to medium trucks
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Bridgestone / Duravis M773 II
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 245 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph) ... R (max 106 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Bridgestone / Duravis M773 II Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Sidewall styling||Tire weight||Overall diameter||Tread depth||Price|
|R16||245/75 R16 120R||245/75 R16||120R||E||BW||41.0||30.47||17.0|
|R16||265/75 R16 123Q||265/75 R16||123Q||E||BW||47.0||31.65||17.0|