Bridgestone Potenza S007 RFT
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 26:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page: unknown
Original tire model: Bridgestone / Potenza S007
- Available Sizes in Line: 8
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • Ferrari Portofino [2017 .. 2021]
- • Ferrari California [2008 .. 2014]
- • Ferrari F12berlinetta [2012 .. 2017]
- • Aston Martin DB11 VH [2016 .. 2023]
- Year Released: 2015
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, Europe, Russia+, East Asia, Oceania
The Bridgestone Potenza S007 RFT is a summer max performance tire that comes as original equipment on some premium high performance sedans, coupes and cars. As with all summer tires, they are not intended for use in winter driving environments. Potenza S007 RFT tires offer excellent performance in wet and dry driving conditions. They are designed with run-flat technology which allows it to be driven up to 50 miles when punctured.
- Enhanced water evacuation and resistance to hydroplaning
- Improved cornering and braking performance
- Increased steering response
- Helps withstand run-flat damage when being driven on while flat
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Bridgestone / Potenza S007 RFT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 / 20 "
- 245 / 255 / 285 / 315 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- (Y) (max > 186 mph) ... ZR (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Bridgestone / Potenza S007 RFT Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Tire weight||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R20||245/35 R20 (91Y)||245/35 R20||(91Y)||
From 282.7, 2 offers
|R20||245/35 R20 91Y||245/35 R20||91Y|
|R20||255/35 R20 (93Y)||255/35 R20||(93Y)|
|R20||255/35 R20 97Y XL||255/35 R20||97Y||XL|
|R20||285/35 R20 (100Y)||285/35 R20||(100Y)||
From 365.2, 1 offer
|R20||285/35 R20 100Y||285/35 R20||100Y|
|R20||315/35 R20 (106Y)||315/35 R20||(106Y)||
From 424.8, 1 offer
|R20||315/35 R20 106Y||315/35 R20||106Y|
Note! Have you driven on the Bridgestone / Potenza S007 RFT tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Bridgestone / Potenza S007 RFT.