- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 20:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Bridgestone Turanza ER300-2 RFT tire is the last word in vehicle safety. This tire’s run-flat technology lets you keep driving temporarily after a puncture, so you never have to worry about changing a flat in a dangerous situation. But the Turanza ER300-2 RFT isn’t just about safety - this tire also excels in wet and dry road conditions, and provides excellent cornering and fuel efficiency, completing an all-around strong package.
- Summer tread design gives firm grip and better handling on wet and dry roads
- Silica-based, fuel-saving tread compound decreases rolling resistance to increase fuel economy and limit CO2 emissions, while providing excellent wet-weather traction
- Low rolling resistance increases fuel efficiency, limits vehicle emissions, and produces a quiet ride
- Run Flat Tire keeps a vehicle traveling under control after a puncture
- Reinforced sidewall supports vehicle even when air pressure drops
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Bridgestone / Turanza ER300 II
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 195 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Bridgestone / Turanza ER300 II Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Load range||Tire weight||Tread depth||Price|
|R16||195/55 R16 87V Runflat||195/55 R16||87V||Runflat|