- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 19:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
- Available Sizes in Line: 1
- For light commercial vehicles, transporters and vans.
- Year Released: 2011
- Regions for sale: North America, Central & South America, East Asia, Middle East, Oceania
Bridgestone R265 tires are designed for commercial light trucks and vans with handling and comfort in mind. They feature an all-position steel belt radial rib for enhanced rigidity which translates into better handling with heavy loads. The ribbed tread design gives the Bridgestone R265 tires good fuel economy and makes them operate quieter than the competition. Circumferential grooves in the treads increase the evacuation of water and help keep the tire from hydroplaning in wet conditions. The inner tire is made of steel belts and a polyester body cord for long life. The Bridgestone R265 can be re-treaded, thus increasing the overall tire life.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be re-treaded to increase overall tire life
- Better fuel economy and handling
- Steel belt radial rib
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Bridgestone / R265
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Bridgestone / R265 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Tire weight||Tread depth||Load range||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R16||245/75 R16 120S||245/75 R16||120S||30.47||44.0||15.0||E||BW|
Note! Have you driven on the Bridgestone / R265 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Bridgestone / R265.