Continental 4x4 Contact SSR
Key Facts about Continental 4x4 Contact SSR:
- Release Date: 2007
- Regions of sales: Northern America, Europe
An all-season luxury light truck/SUV touring tire for good traction and handling and a quiet, comfortable ride. The 4x4Contact delivers an optimal blend of handling and traction performance for light trucks, SUVs and crossovers thanks to the ideal combination of rim size and special tread design. The result is a luxury tire comfortable in all-season weather, including light snow. An original equipment tire, the 4x4Contact is found on BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche vehicles. The special all-season tread performs well in the elements, and provides a quiet ride wherever your travels take you.
- Wet Traction: Continental 4x4 Contact SSR tires feature longitudinal rain grooves, the grooves running around the length of the tire, and lateral rain grooves, the grooves running across the tire. Together, they force water out from under these tires quickly. That helps create traction as you maneuver and as you brake. It also helps you avoid hydroplaning.
- Luxurious Driving: The tread pattern of Continental 4x4 Contact SSR tires was specially designed to reduce vibration as the tires roll. The result is a smoother and quieter ride. So whether you drive a rugged pickup truck or a luxury SUV, you'll enjoy the ride.
- Continental Self-Supporting Runflat (SSR) Technology: Continental 4x4 Contact SSR tires come standard with SSR Technology. If you experience a flat tire with SSR technology, you'll be able to continue driving on it. That way you can find a good place to change the tire or get to a repair shop.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Continental 4x4 Contact SSR
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 19 "
- 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Continental 4x4 Contact SSR Sizes & Specifications
|R19||255/50 R19 107H Runflat XL||255/50 R19||107H||Runflat, XL|