Continental 4x4 Contact SSR
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 18:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
An all-season luxury light truck/SUV touring tire for good traction and handling and a quiet, comfortable ride. The 4x4Contact delivers an optimal blend of handling and traction performance for light trucks, SUVs and crossovers thanks to the ideal combination of rim size and special tread design. The result is a luxury tire comfortable in all-season weather, including light snow. An original equipment tire, the 4x4Contact is found on BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche vehicles. The special all-season tread performs well in the elements, and provides a quiet ride wherever your travels take you.
- Wet Traction: Continental 4x4 Contact SSR tires feature longitudinal rain grooves, the grooves running around the length of the tire, and lateral rain grooves, the grooves running across the tire. Together, they force water out from under these tires quickly. That helps create traction as you maneuver and as you brake. It also helps you avoid hydroplaning.
- Luxurious Driving: The tread pattern of Continental 4x4 Contact SSR tires was specially designed to reduce vibration as the tires roll. The result is a smoother and quieter ride. So whether you drive a rugged pickup truck or a luxury SUV, you'll enjoy the ride.
- Continental Self-Supporting Runflat (SSR) Technology: Continental 4x4 Contact SSR tires come standard with SSR Technology. If you experience a flat tire with SSR technology, you'll be able to continue driving on it. That way you can find a good place to change the tire or get to a repair shop.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Continental / 4x4 Contact SSR
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 255 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Continental / 4x4 Contact SSR Sizes & Specifications
|R16||215/65 R16 102V||215/65 R16||102V|
|R16||215/70 R16 99H||215/70 R16||99H|
|R16||215/75 R16 107H||215/75 R16||107H|
|R16||225/70 R16 102H||225/70 R16||102H|
|R17||225/60 R17 98H||225/60 R17||98H|
|R17||235/55 R17 99V||235/55 R17||99V|
|R17||235/60 R17 102V||235/60 R17||102V|
|R17||235/65 R17 104H||235/65 R17||104H|
|R17||235/65 R17 104V||235/65 R17||104V|
|R17||235/65 R17 108V||235/65 R17||108V|
|R17||235/70 R17 111H||235/70 R17||111H|
|R17||255/60 R17 106H||255/60 R17||106H|
|R18||235/50 R18 101H||235/50 R18||101H|
|R18||235/60 R18 103H||235/60 R18||103H|
|R18||255/55 R18 105H||255/55 R18||105H|
|R18||255/55 R18 105V||255/55 R18||105V|
|R18||255/55 R18 109H||255/55 R18||109H|
|R18||265/60 R18 110H||265/60 R18||110H|
|R18||265/60 R18 110V||265/60 R18||110V|
|R19||235/50 R19 99H||235/50 R19||99H|
|R19||235/55 R19 105H||235/55 R19||105H|
|R19||255/50 R19 107H||255/50 R19||107H|
|R19||255/50 R19 107V||255/50 R19||107V|
|R19||255/55 R19 111V||255/55 R19||111V|
|R19||265/50 R19 110H||265/50 R19||110H|
|R19||275/45 R19 108V||275/45 R19||108V|
|R19||275/55 R19 111H||275/55 R19||111H|
|R19||275/55 R19 111V||275/55 R19||111V|
|R20||265/45 R20 108H||265/45 R20||108H|
|R20||275/45 R20 110H||275/45 R20||110H|