- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 21:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The first e-car tyre.
- Minimal rolling resistance for highest mileage
- Unrivalled braking performance and low noise emissions
- Aerodynamic sidewall design with golf ball structure
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Continental / Conti.eContact Electric cars
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 13 / 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 125 / 145 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 60 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- M (max 81 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Continental / Conti.eContact Electric cars Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Overall diameter||Tread width||Load range||Static loaded radius||Tread depth||Overall width||Measured rim width||Price|
|R13||125/80 R13 65M||125/80 R13||65M|
|R13||145/80 R13 75M||145/80 R13||75M|
|R16||205/55 R16 91Q||205/55 R16||91Q|