- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 19:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The ContiEcoContact EP (Economy Plus) is Continental's Passenger Summer tire developed for the drivers of the Smart Fortwo (Original Equipment on 2004-2006 model year vehicles). The ContiEcoContact EP's low rolling resistance design helps save fuel and reduce vehicle CO2 emissions while providing traction in dry and wet road conditions. However like all summer tires, the ContiEcoContact EP is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.
ContiEcoContact EP tires feature a silica-enhanced compound into an asymmetric design with solid tread blocks and a continuous rib on the outboard shoulder to promote responsiveness and cornering stability, while a continuous center rib provides constant rubber-to-road contact to reduce noise and control the longitudinal forces experienced when braking. Circumferential tread grooves and independent tread blocks on the inboard tread resist hydroplaning and enhance wet weather traction. The tire's internal structure includes twin steel belts to stabilize the tread area on top of a polyester casing that promotes consistent ride quality.
- Low rolling resistance for improved fuel efficiency and emissions output
- Excellent traction on both dry and wet roads
- Silica-enhanced rubber with an asymmetric design, solid tread blocks, and a continuous outboard rib for responsiveness and cornering
- Enhanced rubber-to-road contact for a quieter ride and improved control when braking
- Circumferential tread grooves and independent tread blocks help resist hydroplaning and improve traction on wet roads
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Continental / ContiEcoContact EP
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 13 / 15 "
- 135 / 145 / 155 / 175 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Continental / ContiEcoContact EP Sizes & Specifications
|R13||155/65 R13 73T||155/65 R13||73T||
From 64.3, 4 offers
|R15||135/70 R15 70T||135/70 R15||70T|
|R15||145/65 R15 72T||145/65 R15||72T|
|R15||175/55 R15 77T||175/55 R15||77T||
From 71.6, 2 offers