Continental Contitrac TR
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 20:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- Available Sizes in Line: 3
- Year Released: unknown
- Regions for sale: USA+, Canada, East Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East
Let’s face it – most SUV and pickup truck drivers today keep to the paved roads. But there are those times when you thank the tire gods that you have 4X4 capability. The Continental ContiTrac TR strikes the perfect balance between on-road high-performance comfort and enough off-road capability to get you in and out of trouble when you want to. This tire’s tread can power through mud, snow, and rain, while keeping road noise low.
- Staggered tread pattern and self-cleaning grooves provide capable snow and mud traction
- Continuous center rib, fine venting, and lateral tread grooves increase steering response and help lower road noise
- Four wide circumferential tread grooves enhance stability and control during wet weather
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Continental / Contitrac TR
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Continental / Contitrac TR Sizes & Specifications
|R17||265/70 R17 113S||265/70 R17||113S|
|R18||275/70 R18 122S||275/70 R18||122S|
|R18||275/70 R18 125S||275/70 R18||125S|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Continental / Contitrac TR tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Continental / Contitrac TR.