- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Continental Contitrac TR Tire Rank
Let’s face it – most SUV and pickup truck drivers today keep to the paved roads. But there are those times when you thank the tire gods that you have 4X4 capability. The Continental ContiTrac TR strikes the perfect balance between on-road high-performance comfort and enough off-road capability to get you in and out of trouble when you want to. This tire’s tread can power through mud, snow, and rain, while keeping road noise low.
- Staggered tread pattern and self-cleaning grooves provide capable snow and mud traction
- Continuous center rib, fine venting, and lateral tread grooves increase steering response and help lower road noise
- Four wide circumferential tread grooves enhance stability and control during wet weather
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Continental Contitrac TR
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Continental Contitrac TR Sizes & Specifications
|R17||265/70 R17 113S||265/70 R17||113S|
|R18||275/70 R18 122S||275/70 R18||122S|
|R18||275/70 R18 125S||275/70 R18||125S|